- Friday, 4th March 2016
- Carlisle Racecourse
FRS102 First time adoption workshop
FRS102 is the new UK GAAP and by far the largest change in financial reporting for at least the last 10 years. FRS102 replaces all of the current UK accounting standards for medium and large sized entities.
This course will provide you with the answers to how FRS102 impacts your business and will allow you to calculate the impact on transition from old UK GAAP to FRS 102
Melvin Leech – Technical Director
Andrew Kennon – Corporate Director
This interactive workshop will:
Guide you through the changes and highlight the key differences between UK GAAP and FRS 102.
Use a practical step by step case study to illustrate exactly how you convert your financial statements both at transition and on first year implementation.
Look at the commercial considerations for companies including loan agreements (covering intra-group borrowings), distributable reserves and profit related remuneration.
You will gain a complete understanding of:
- The key changes under FRS 102 compared to the old UK GAAP
- How to identify your date of transition and implementation
- The key issues on transition
- The impact on corporation tax, deferred tax and distributable profits
- The areas you may wish to discuss with your auditors
- How your accounts will be presented under FRS102
- The potential impact on borrowing covenants
- How to explain the impact of FRS102 to management
£75 + VAT per person
Please RSVP and send a cheque made payable to Armstrong Watson to the following address.
FAO Accounts Department
15 Victoria Place
Date & Time
Date: Friday, 4th March 2016
Time: 9am - 1pm Buffet lunch served at 1pm