Get serious about growing your business
Do you want to take your business to the next level? Think about the following questions and statements and how that ties in to what you have done, plan to do, or just haven’t even thought about yet…
Getting things in order
- Have you set your own personal objectives for the medium to long term?
- Will your business strategy help you achieve those personal objectives?
- Are your objectives SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-based)?
- Are you tracking the right key performance indicators as regularly as you should be?
- Do you understand why your cash reserves don’t marry up with the profits you are generating?
- Is your management team complete with no skills gaps or weaknesses that need addressing?
- If you had a magic wand and could use it to fix just one thing in your business, what would that one thing be?
Making your business more tax efficient
- Have you considered the structure of your business to make it more tax efficient?
- Do you know if you are remunerating yourself in the most tax efficient manner?
- Have you considered how you can incentivise staff tax efficiently?
- Are you maximising all reliefs on capital expenditure?
- Are you involved in activities which may attract Research & Development tax relief?
Protecting your business and investment
- Have you considered protection to cover the key people in your business?
- Do you have a shareholder/partnership agreement in place?
- Have you considered your exit strategy?
- Do you have a pension in place for retirement?
- Have you looked at the various investment options to make the most of your money?
Businesses that adopt a more reflective and inclusive stance on everything from strategy to succession are more likely to succeed. Armstrong Watson is focused on the performance of a business, understanding its operation, processes, people and plans. We can give you an unbiased view of your plans and goals and work with you to help achieve what you want to.
Growing your business is not about having all the information; it’s about having the right information at the right time. Experience accountancy services the Armstrong Watson way, powered by Xero, and see how we will be able to help you answer all the questions above.
Imagine the change you can make to your business with the support of a top tier accountancy professional helping you make informed financial decisions. Regardless of where you are on your business journey, we are here to help you.
We know growing a business isn’t easy. We have helped thousands of business owners achieve their dreams. With our experience and expertise we can get you to where the magic happens.
CALL US FOR A CHAT NOW
If you like this article and would like our FREE updates sent straight to your inbox then subscribe to our monthly newsletter