Technology plays an increasingly essential role in every business and choosing the right solution, unique to your business needs, can be a confusing and time-consuming process. Our Client Technology service has been set up to make this challenge easier, by offering, independent, expert advice to help determine and find the right solutions for you.
Our extensive financial expertise is brought together with our independent technology partnership to explore the most effective opportunities, ensuring you benefit from increased efficiencies and essential insights that will lead to tangible business transformation.
- Efficiency reviews: identifying technologies that will help you improve processes and efficiencies and lower costs
- Performance reviews: identifying where and how existing systems can be enhanced to deliver a better return on your investment, or where replacements might be needed
- Assistance with the selection and procurement of new services and suppliers
- Recovery of projects that have failed to deliver the expected benefits
- Expert negotiations with new and existing suppliers to achieve better outcomes for you
Areas of Expertise
- Finance systems, from entry-level through to large ERP systems
- Data management and analysis
- Client care and client relationship management
- Document management, portals & collaboration
- IT strategic planning, project & programme management
- IT resource and vendor management
- IT operations, infrastructure and cloud migrations
- Information Security
Download our Client Technology leaflet for more information.
Download our Client Technology FAQ leaflet for more information.