We offer a tailored payroll service to businesses of any size, any industry, and situated anywhere within the UK. With 50 years of payroll-providing experience to over 1,500 employers, in a wide range of sectors, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all.
We recognise how critical it is that employees are paid correctly and on time, and that accurate data is submitted to HMRC, that’s why our goal is to ensure you stay on top of legislation, whilst removing the time and costs associated with payroll processing.
With an in-house Employment Tax team, we are also available to support and advise you on employment taxes, staff reward and pay governance, and can help with a wide range of pay-related issues including contingent workers, salary sacrifice, Benefits In Kind, National Minimum Wage and Construction Industry Scheme matters, to name a few.
Supporting your payroll needs
We will prepare your UK payroll for each payroll period to meet UK employment legislation requirements. These include:
- Payments – all salary/wages and other pay components
- Deductions – all voluntary and statutory deductions
- Reporting – all statutory HMRC reporting e.g., Real Time Information (RTI)
- Pensions – full auto-enrolment compliance, including communications and upload of pension data to pension providers.
Areas of expertise
We consistently support our clients through accurate, timely and compliant payroll services, providing peace of mind and building lasting relationships. Just some of the areas we specialise in are as follows:
- Teacher’s pension returns
- Apprenticeship levy obligations
- Gender Pay Gap information
- Company payroll data reports; tailored where required
- Company sick pay and maternity pay schemes where system supports rules
- Payrolling of benefits in kind and Class 1A reports
- Employee reports e.g., payslips, P45s and P60s
Employment Allowance claims (de-Minimis aid from 2020) where applicable
Learn more about Payroll Outsourcing - Download Payroll Outsourcing Guide.