Support we offer landed and rural estate owners
We’ve been providing support and advice for landed and rural estate owners, trustees and families across the North of England and Scotland for over 150 years.
We understand the challenges that this brings and our dedicated team will help guide you through the complex array of issues, opportunities and competing priorities landowners face.
Our wide remit of clients range from large, historic family estates to more recently-acquired landed estates and family-owned rural and agricultural businesses.
Services we provide
Alongside our accountancy and audit services, our experienced and extensive team can work with you on the performance of your whole business, understanding every part of your operation and together working towards specific goals, including:
- Accounts and tax compliance
- Long term strategic planning including diversification strategies and succession planning
- Corporate and personal tax advice including tax planning
- Personal finance, wealth management and investment
- Trust management and tax liabilities
- Outsourced payroll raising finance and corporate funding