We provide practical support and advice from a partner led specialist healthcare team.
Whether you are a GP, locum, consultant, dentist or pharmacist, we can help you manage your tax and accounting affairs (including superannuation) whilst demystifying some of the more complex financial issues you face, enabling you to effectively manage and deliver your ‘day-job’.
Our dedicated specialist healthcare team has an abundance of expertise and experience in providing practical and flexible advice to healthcare clients, assisting you to transform the way you manage your business and financial affairs. No matter what your circumstance, our comprehensive suite of sector specific accountancy, tax and business advisory services will assist you in achieving your aspirations, whilst also ensuring you and your business are compliant with both tax and reporting responsibilities.
We pride ourselves on the relationship we build with our clients and our ability to provide expert timely advice in a language that you’ll understand.
Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants [AISMA]
Armstrong Watson is very proud to announce its recent membership to the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants [AISMA] which promotes and exchanges the best practice in the field of medical finance. Established almost 25 years ago, today there are over 75 members located across the UK with the aim of:
- Promoting and developing high quality accountancy standards within the medical sector;
- Promoting the interests of member firms and the medical profession in negotiations with HM Revenue & Customs, the NHS Pensions Agency and other bodies;
- Developing expertise and disseminating information amongst member firms;
- Presenting a forum for sharing knowledge; and
- Promoting to the medical profession the benefits of using a specialist medical accountant.
Our services to the medical sector include the following services: