- Tuesday, 24th September 2013
- Novotel - Leeds
Solicitors Benchmarking Workshop
In association with Natwest
• Using Key Performance Indicators to improve profitability and cash flow
• Does size matter?
• What work types are most profitable?
• What is ‘best of breed’ for each KPI?
• Is it possible to be ‘best of breed’ for all KPIs?
• How have the benchmarks changed during recent years?
• How will they change during the next few years?
Legal Sector Director, Armstrong Watson
• Heads Armstrong Watson’s UK specialist legal sector team
• Focuses exclusively on the legal sector
• Member of the ICAEW’s special interest group on solicitors
• Regular speaker at legal conferences
• Regular contributor to the legal press
Relationship Director, Professional Sector NatWest
• Certificate in Professional Services
• Chartered Bankers Institute Diploma in Credit
• 25 Years Commercial Banking Experience
Date & Time
Date: Tuesday, 24th September 2013
Time: 12 noon to 3pm
Novotel - Leeds
4 Whitehall Quay