- Tuesday, 22nd March 2016
- Barclays House, Newcastle upon Tyne
Solicitors Benchmarking Workshop
In association with Barclays
- Using Key Performance Indicators to improve profitability and cash flow
- Does size matter?
- What work types are most profitable?
- What is ‘best of breed’ for each KPI?
- Is it possible to be ‘best of breed’ for all KPIs?
- How have the benchmarks changed during recent years?
- How will they change during the next few years?
Legal Sector Partner, Armstrong Watson
- Heads Armstrong Watson’s UK specialist legal sector team
- Focuses exclusively on the legal sector
- Co-author of the Law Society Toolkit on Financial Stability
- Regular speaker at legal conferences
- Regular contributor to the legal press
Peter Kirkpatrick, Professional Practices Relationship Director, North East
- 24 years working Barclays Plc
- Focuses exclusively on professional practices, specialising with solicitors in particular
- Highly experienced working with law firms
Date & Time
Date: Tuesday, 22nd March 2016
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Barclays House, Newcastle upon Tyne
5 St Anns Street
Newcastle upon Tyne